[Bug c++/58372] internal compiler error: ix86_compute_frame_layout
xuepeng.guo at intel dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Nov 1 01:16:00 GMT 2018
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=58372
--- Comment #31 from Terry Guo <xuepeng.guo at intel dot com> ---
(In reply to Uroš Bizjak from comment #30)
> (In reply to Jakub Jelinek from comment #29)
> > > Let's ask Jakub about asan, if it is possible to move generation of the call
> > > after the function is already expanded to RTL.
> >
> > I'm afraid no.
>
> Hm...
>
> ... maybe we could go with following patch:
>
> + if (SUPPORTS_STACK_ALIGNMENT)
> + {
> + if (preferred_stack_boundary > crtl->stack_alignment_estimated)
> + crtl->stack_alignment_estimated = preferred_stack_boundary;
> + if (preferred_stack_boundary > crtl->stack_alignment_needed)
> + crtl->stack_alignment_needed = preferred_stack_boundary;
> + }
>
> This means that for functions, emitted through emit_library_call, stack
> won't be realigned. This would cure the assert (and would follow a bit more
> expand_stack_alignment from cfgrtl.c).
I have same thought. I will test this one.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list