[Bug c++/84632] internal compiler error: tree check: expected record_type or union_type or qual_union_type, have array_type in reduced_constant_expression_p, at cp/constexpr.c:1778

vegard.nossum at gmail dot com gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Mar 1 10:09:00 GMT 2018


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=84632

--- Comment #2 from Vegard Nossum <vegard.nossum at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Marek Polacek from comment #1)
> Can't reproduce this one with r258080.

I just recompiled r258097 and I still get it:

$ xgcc -x c++ -S -
[...]
<stdin>:3:9: internal compiler error: tree check: expected record_type or
union_type or qual_union_type, have array_type in
reduced_constant_expression_p, at cp/constexpr.c:1778

$ xgcc --version
xgcc (GCC) 8.0.1 20180301 (experimental)

$ cc1plus -version
GNU C++14 (GCC) version 8.0.1 20180301 (experimental) (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
        compiled by GNU C version 5.4.1 20160904, GMP version 6.1.0, MPFR
version 3.1.4, MPC version 1.0.3, isl version none
GGC heuristics: --param ggc-min-expand=30 --param ggc-min-heapsize=4096

Is there anything else I can do (for example any other information I can give)?

I tried running it under valgrind --trace-children=yes and it gives 0 errors.


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list