[Bug c++/86305] g++ segfaults when compiling template member function that calls destructor
zhonghao at pku dot org.cn
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Jun 25 11:16:00 GMT 2018
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=86305
--- Comment #4 from zhonghao at pku dot org.cn ---
(In reply to Jonathan Wakely from comment #1)
> > g++ segfaults when compiling template member function that calls destructo
>
> No it doesn't!
>
>
> > A previous version of clang++ produces similar error messages:https://bugs.llvm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=30361
>
> This doesn't look similar to me:
>
> $ clang++ -c test.cpp
> Unable to find instantiation of declaration!
> UNREACHABLE executed at
> llvm/tools/clang/lib/Sema/SemaTemplateInstantiateDecl.cpp:4897!
>
>
> Please make more of an effort to post useful bug reports, I am tired of
> wasting my time trying to understand the nonsense you write here.
Indeed, I tried every reported bug on my computer. I reported a bug, only when
I confirmed that g++ 8.0.1 and clang 7.0.0 do produce different results (one
rejects and the other accepts).
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list