[Bug fortran/83999] [8 Regression] ICE in gfc_trans_assignment_1, at fortran/trans-expr.c:10233
paul.richard.thomas at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jan 24 20:27:00 GMT 2018
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=83999
--- Comment #3 from paul.richard.thomas at gmail dot com <paul.richard.thomas at gmail dot com> ---
Hi Jakub,
I have made the changes to the types of the dtype elements that you
suggested. It led to a cast being needed in
trans-intrinsic.c(gfc_conv_intrinsic_rank) but, apart from that, the
changes were straightforward. Please find the updated patch attached.
OK for trunk?
Once I have committed this patch, I promise that I will stick to
regressions and bug fixes through to release :-)
Paul
On 24 January 2018 at 09:11, jakub at gcc dot gnu.org
<gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=83999
>
> Jakub Jelinek <jakub at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
>
> What |Removed |Added
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Priority|P3 |P4
> Status|UNCONFIRMED |NEW
> Last reconfirmed| |2018-01-24
> CC| |jakub at gcc dot gnu.org,
> | |pault at gcc dot gnu.org
> Ever confirmed|0 |1
>
> --- Comment #2 from Jakub Jelinek <jakub at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
> Started with r254936.
>
> --
> You are receiving this mail because:
> You are on the CC list for the bug.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list