[Bug fortran/87881] gfortran.dg/inquiry_type_ref_(1.f08|3.f90) fail on darwin
paul.richard.thomas at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Dec 19 09:08:00 GMT 2018
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=87881
--- Comment #16 from paul.richard.thomas at gmail dot com <paul.richard.thomas at gmail dot com> ---
Hi Jakub,
I don't have access to the source until this evening. You, I think,
must be right. I need to use gfc_replace_expr. I'm trying to do many
things at once - this PR has been on my conscience (together with
others) and so I was a bit too eager to get shot of it.
Cheers
Paul
On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 17:57, jakub at gcc dot gnu.org
<gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=87881
>
> --- Comment #14 from Jakub Jelinek <jakub at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
> Comment on attachment 45258
> --> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=45258
> A slightly more elaborate version of Jakub's patch
>
> So, what will happen if there is more than one INQUIRY reference? The first
> iteration will set *newp to some expression and the next iteration will
> overwrite (memory leak) it with something different, so the last one wins?
>
> --
> You are receiving this mail because:
> You are on the CC list for the bug.
> You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list