[Bug tree-optimization/13756] [tree-ssa] documentation missing
pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Dec 2 05:32:00 GMT 2018
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=13756
--- Comment #16 from Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Eric Gallager from comment #15)
> (In reply to Joseph S. Myers from comment #8)
> > tree-ssa documentation still missing after the mainline merge:
> >
> > The autoconf and automake versions for the new libbanshee, libgfortran
> > and libmudflap directories aren't documented in install.texi, but
> > aren't all the defaults given there for unlisted directories either.
> > Some also add new versions that weren't previously in the list of those
> > used.
> >
> > The new configure options --enable-tree-browser and --with-libbanshee
> > aren't documented in install.texi.
> >
>
> What was libbanshee? I don't think I remember seeing that even when looking
> at historical versions of gcc...
I don't remember when it was removed but the website for it is here:
http://banshee.sourceforge.net/
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list