[Bug fortran/42568] [Cygwin] BLOCKDATA referenced in EXTERNAL not loading from library
egallager at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Nov 15 12:01:00 GMT 2017
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=42568
Eric Gallager <egallager at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|WAITING |ASSIGNED
Assignee|unassigned at gcc dot gnu.org |urbanjost at comcast dot net
--- Comment #35 from Eric Gallager <egallager at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to urbanjost from comment #34)
> It still occurs with Cygwin 2.8.2, which comes with gfortran 5.4.0, which is
> the latest version of CygWin, if that is of any help.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: dominiq at lps dot ens.fr [mailto:gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org]
> Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 6:00 AM
> To: urbanjost@comcast.net
> Subject: [Bug fortran/42568] [Cygwin] BLOCKDATA referenced in EXTERNAL not
> loading from library
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=42568
>
> --- Comment #34 from Dominique d'Humieres <dominiq at lps dot ens.fr> ---
> > So... what should we do with this bug then? I'm trying to move it out
> > of the WAITING queue. Change to SUSPENDED?
>
> I am afraid that SUSPENDED is some kind of black hole for problems waiting
> committee clarification. Here we are still waiting an answer from CygWin
> users if it is still present with recent releases.
>
> --
> You are receiving this mail because:
> You reported the bug.
Well... if I can't confirm it myself, and I can't put it in SUSPENDED, and I
can't mark it as RESOLVED... I guess I'll assign it to you then.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list