[Bug rtl-optimization/30065] Could use indexed addressing to reduce const costs

egallager at gcc dot gnu.org gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Nov 6 11:13:00 GMT 2017


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=30065

Eric Gallager <egallager at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|REOPENED                    |ASSIGNED
           Assignee|unassigned at gcc dot gnu.org      |oleg.endo@t-online.de

--- Comment #9 from Eric Gallager <egallager at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Eric Gallager from comment #8)
> (In reply to Oleg Endo from comment #7)
> > (In reply to Eric Gallager from comment #6)
> > > 
> > > Can I change the status to SUSPENDED or assign them to you instead? I'm not
> > > so much trying to reduce the number of open PRs as I am trying to just move
> > > them out of the WAITING queue. https://gcc.gnu.org/bugs/management.html says
> > > bugs are only ever supposed to stay in the WAITING state for 3 months, after
> > > all.
> > 
> > Whatever, as long as it stays open.
> 
> OK, thanks.

Even though this one isn't in WAITING anymore, I guess I'll assign it to you,
too...


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list