[Bug fortran/78670] [F03] Incorrect file position with namelist read under DTIO

jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu.org gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Mar 27 19:26:00 GMT 2017


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78670

--- Comment #6 from Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to janus from comment #5)
> (In reply to Jerry DeLisle from comment #4)
> > Janus, the fix for this bug depends on your patch for pr78661. I would like
> > to incorporate yours into the solution to this PR if ok with you.
> 
> Sure, go ahead. If you think the last version is ok, I can also commit it,
> so that you have it out of your back ...

yes, OK to commit it if you can adjust the test case appropriately.  I will
then be working on adjusting the namelist read things to make make it work.

Please send a note to gfortran list that you have committed per my approval.


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list