[Bug c/80085] missing -Wlogical-op on a superfluous second operand of &&
msebor at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Mar 17 17:01:00 GMT 2017
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=80085
Martin Sebor <msebor at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|NEW |RESOLVED
See Also| |https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzill
| |a/show_bug.cgi?id=60759,
| |https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzill
| |a/show_bug.cgi?id=69602,
| |https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzill
| |a/show_bug.cgi?id=71472
Resolution|--- |DUPLICATE
--- Comment #2 from Martin Sebor <msebor at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
Bug 71472 seems pretty close but it's about ||.
Bug 69602 had some discussion recently but it's about what's viewed as a false
positive by some, while this one is a false negative.
I also found bug 60759 but that one is about implicit int to bool conversion,
so it's not quite the same either.
But I think I've finally found it: bug 70631. Thus resolving as duplicate of
that one.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 70631 ***
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list