[Bug target/78478] Compile Error for i386-rtems
joseph at codesourcery dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Jan 17 16:53:00 GMT 2017
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78478
--- Comment #7 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> ---
On Tue, 17 Jan 2017, joel at gcc dot gnu.org wrote:
> > I.e., the bug was enabling unintended soft-fp usage of XFmode at the same
> > time as enabling usage of TFmode. The TFmode functions should be kept in
> > libgcc while disabling the conversions between XFmode and TFmode for this
> > case.
>
> Any thoughts on how to fix this? I would love a proper fix.
Well, you need to distinguish a genuine sfdftf case from sfdfxftf which it
appears this t- file really is. Distinguish by some configure test that
determines whether there is XFmode support for the multilib being
compiled, I suppose (look at the other tmake_file settings in config.host
based on variables set by configure tests).
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list