[Bug debug/82011] [8 regression] early lto debug causes dsymutil warning on Darwin
rguenth at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Aug 29 08:32:00 GMT 2017
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=82011
--- Comment #2 from Richard Biener <rguenth at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
Ok. I think I left some dead (but not so dead as it appears) code in
gen_subprogram_die. So I am testing (together with the verification)
Index: gcc/dwarf2out.c
===================================================================
--- gcc/dwarf2out.c (revision 251401)
+++ gcc/dwarf2out.c (working copy)
@@ -22082,28 +22092,6 @@ gen_subprogram_die (tree decl, dw_die_re
add_AT_flag (subr_die, DW_AT_rvalue_reference, 1);
}
}
- /* Tag abstract instances with DW_AT_inline. */
- else if (DECL_ABSTRACT_P (decl))
- {
- if (DECL_DECLARED_INLINE_P (decl))
- {
- if (cgraph_function_possibly_inlined_p (decl))
- add_AT_unsigned (subr_die, DW_AT_inline, DW_INL_declared_inlined);
- else
- add_AT_unsigned (subr_die, DW_AT_inline,
DW_INL_declared_not_inlined);
- }
- else
- {
- if (cgraph_function_possibly_inlined_p (decl))
- add_AT_unsigned (subr_die, DW_AT_inline, DW_INL_inlined);
- else
- add_AT_unsigned (subr_die, DW_AT_inline, DW_INL_not_inlined);
- }
-
- if (DECL_DECLARED_INLINE_P (decl)
- && lookup_attribute ("artificial", DECL_ATTRIBUTES (decl)))
- add_AT_flag (subr_die, DW_AT_artificial, 1);
- }
/* For non DECL_EXTERNALs, if range information is available, fill
the DIE with it. */
else if (!DECL_EXTERNAL (decl) && !early_dwarf)
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list