[Bug fortran/80477] [OOP] Polymorphic function result generates memory leak

janus at gcc dot gnu.org gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Apr 26 19:12:00 GMT 2017


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=80477

--- Comment #17 from janus at gcc dot gnu.org ---
Hi Paul,

(In reply to paul.richard.thomas@gmail.com from comment #16)
> The attached does what you want to the testcase. For CLASS objects, it
> is the data that has to be copied to a variable, that data freed and
> the _data field pointed to the variable. There are about 70 failing
> tests. I can continue debugging tonight or leave it to you.

thanks a lot for the patch. I also managed to cook up a working patch this
afternoon, which I think is very similar to yours, however it even has 211
failures in the testsuite :(

I will try sifting out these regressions, unless you beat me to it ...


More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list