[Bug libstdc++/78423] New: [c+11] error: use of deleted function 'std::basic_ostringstream
snbraj at sasken dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Nov 18 19:23:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78423
Bug ID: 78423
Summary: [c+11] error: use of deleted function
'std::basic_ostringstream
Product: gcc
Version: 4.9.3
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: libstdc++
Assignee: unassigned at gcc dot gnu.org
Reporter: snbraj at sasken dot com
Target Milestone: ---
Hi
I am getting below error when I tries to build with gcc-4.9.
-I../../../../common/inc/qstream -I../../../../../dependencies/mcpp/src
../../src//sectionAdapter.cpp -o ../../src//sectionAdapter.o
../../src//GLAdapter.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
SDP::sectionAdapter::Process_sectionShaderSource(ObjectId32, int32_t,
Data::PointerData*, Data::PointerData*)':
../../src//sectionAdapter.cpp:1224:28: error: use of deleted function
'std::basic_ostringstream<char>&
std::basic_ostringstream<char>::operator=(const
std::basic_ostringstream<char>&)'
s_preprocessed = std::ostringstream();
^
In file included from ../../src//sectionAdapter.h:14:0,
As per discussion in the below link this issue got fixed in GCC 5.
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=54316
Due to project constraints we are not supposed to upgrade our gcc to version 5
& above.Can you please guide is there any other way we can fix above errors
without upgrading our gcc version.
Kindly let me know if you need any more information.
Regards
Bharath
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list