[Bug fortran/78395] [OOP] error on polymorphic assignment
vehre at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Nov 18 10:47:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78395
--- Comment #7 from vehre at gcc dot gnu.org ---
(In reply to janus from comment #2)
> (In reply to janus from comment #1)
> > gfortran 6.2.0 says:
> >
> > v6 = 3 * v4%get_t2() ! This line is the one which causes ICE
> > 1
> > Error: Assignment to an allocatable polymorphic variable at (1) is not yet
> > supported
>
> It seems this error message was removed on trunk by Andre's r241439.
Well, that error message was not only removed, but the feature reported missing
was implemented.
While doing so, I happened to find a piece of code dealing with
typebound-procedures, that when removed did not cause any regression. I
therefore assume, that it just was not tested in the testsuite and will have a
look what I can do about it.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list