[Bug fortran/65173] ICE while compiling wrong code
dominiq at lps dot ens.fr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Nov 8 11:19:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=65173
Dominique d'Humieres <dominiq at lps dot ens.fr> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|RESOLVED |NEW
Resolution|FIXED |---
--- Comment #6 from Dominique d'Humieres <dominiq at lps dot ens.fr> ---
> All of these ICEs are now gone with r238822.
On darwin, I still get an ICE for the test in comment 0. For the other tests I
get non-deterministic ICEs: for the test in comment 2 I get
pr65173_1.f90:3:55:
character(1), dimension(256), allocatable :: names
1
Error: Allocatable component of structure at (1) must have a deferred shape
f951: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault: 11
or
pr65173_1.f90:3:55:
character(1), dimension(256), allocatable :: names
1
Error: Allocatable component of structure at (1) must have a deferred shape
pr65173_1.f90:3:55:
character(1), dimension(256), allocatable :: names
1
Error: Character length of component 'names' needs to be a constant
specification expression at (1)
I have traced the problem to
13476 if (c->ts.u.cl->length == NULL
13477 || (!resolve_charlen(c->ts.u.cl))
-> 13478 || !gfc_is_constant_expr (c->ts.u.cl->length))
in resolve.c. The ICEs occur when c->ts.u.cl->length != NULL, the ICE occurs in
gfc_is_constant_expr in expr.c at
-> 899 switch (e->expr_type)
It seems that c->ts.u.cl->length is not properly set to NULL.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list