[Bug bootstrap/66319] [6 Regression] gcov-tool.c:84:65: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(const c har*, const stat*, int, FTW*)' to 'int (*)(const char*, const stat*, int, FTW)'
jim.wilson at linaro dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jul 13 23:40:00 GMT 2016
- Previous message (by thread): [Bug bootstrap/66319] [6 Regression] gcov-tool.c:84:65: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(const c har*, const stat*, int, FTW*)' to 'int (*)(const char*, const stat*, int, FTW)'
- Next message (by thread): [Bug bootstrap/66319] [6 Regression] gcov-tool.c:84:65: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(const c har*, const stat*, int, FTW*)' to 'int (*)(const char*, const stat*, int, FTW)'
- Messages sorted by:
[ date ]
[ thread ]
[ subject ]
[ author ]
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66319
--- Comment #18 from jim.wilson at linaro dot org ---
On 07/12/2016 09:36 AM, bugzilla-gcc at thewrittenword dot com wrote:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66319
>
> --- Comment #16 from The Written Word <bugzilla-gcc at thewrittenword dot com> ---
> (In reply to John David Anglin from comment #15)
>> Steve Ellcey used to support HP-UX/IA64 but he moved on to MIPS. Don't
>> know Jim Wilson's status.
I've never had access to HP-UX/IA64. I've only used ia64-linux. I no
longer have an IA-64 machine at home. I don't have access to IA-64 at
work, and there is no IA-64 hardware in the gcc compile farm. I retain
a lot of knowledge about how IA-64 works, but with no hardware access,
and no HP-UX access, there isn't much I can do to help.
Jim
- Previous message (by thread): [Bug bootstrap/66319] [6 Regression] gcov-tool.c:84:65: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(const c har*, const stat*, int, FTW*)' to 'int (*)(const char*, const stat*, int, FTW)'
- Next message (by thread): [Bug bootstrap/66319] [6 Regression] gcov-tool.c:84:65: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(const c har*, const stat*, int, FTW*)' to 'int (*)(const char*, const stat*, int, FTW)'
- Messages sorted by:
[ date ]
[ thread ]
[ subject ]
[ author ]
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list