[Bug fortran/69368] [6 Regression] spec2006 test case 416.gamess fails with the g++ 6.0 compiler starting with r232508
dominiq at lps dot ens.fr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Feb 18 13:39:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=69368
--- Comment #49 from Dominique d'Humieres <dominiq at lps dot ens.fr> ---
> Yeah, I plan to add a fortran-specific option for this, it's easy enough,
I don't see the point to add yet another option just because "SPEC does not
want to change the invalid Fortran". I think SPEC should be run with the
option(s) causing the problem disabled.
> but I can't run the gfortran testsuite with that, because there are lots
> of C files in there too, for which the compiler doesn't accept the option...
You can use something along the following
--- ../_clean/gcc/testsuite/lib/prune.exp 2016-01-04 19:51:06.000000000
+0100
+++ gcc/testsuite/lib/prune.exp 2016-01-04 20:30:13.000000000 +0100
@@ -51,6 +51,9 @@ proc prune_gcc_output { text } {
regsub -all "(^|\n)\[^\n\]*: Additional NOP may be necessary to workaround
Itanium processor A/B step errata" $text "" text
regsub -all "(^|\n)\[^\n*\]*: Assembler messages:\[^\n\]*" $text "" text
+ # Ignore warning for gfortran options passed to the C compilers.
+ regsub -all "(^|\n)cc1(plus)?: warning: command line option .-f\[^\"\]*.
is valid for Fortran but not for C\[^\n\]*" $text "" text
+
# Ignore harmless VTA note.
regsub -all "(^|\n)\[^\n\]*: note: variable tracking size limit exceeded
with -fvar-tracking-assignments, retrying without\[^\n\]*" $text "" text
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list