[Bug other/53313] Add warning levels
manu at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Feb 15 22:52:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53313
Manuel López-Ibáñez <manu at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED
Resolution|--- |DUPLICATE
--- Comment #14 from Manuel López-Ibáñez <manu at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to David Stone from comment #8)
> I have changed my opinion on this and agree that warning levels are probably
> not the way to go. The two things from this that I do still want are
>
> -Weverything-and-I-really-mean-it-this-time
Then, this is a dup.
> All warnings either warn for exactly one type of thing or they turn on other
> warnings that themselves can be individually turned on or off.
Unfortunately, fixing Wextra (PR7651), for example, is a tedious and long
process.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 31573 ***
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list