[Bug target/78660] [7 Regression] 7.0 bootstrap fail on mips64el-unknow-linux: configure-stage2-target-libgcc' failed
matthew.fortune at imgtec dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Dec 20 09:40:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78660
--- Comment #3 from Matthew Fortune <matthew.fortune at imgtec dot com> ---
(In reply to Aldy Hernandez from comment #2)
> I can't reproduce on a cross build. Is there a mips64el box on the compile
> farm or somewhere public so someone can look at this?
The following machines were added to the farm relatively recently. gcc24 is not
accepting my login currently though to gcc22 or gcc23 are usable. They will not
be fast though as they are modified routers. They are 32-bit but with 64-bit
multilibs I suspect that is good enough to reproduce. I won't find time to look
at this until the new year at least, any help is appreciated.
Operating system are currently configured as follows:
* gcc22 - kernel 3.14.10 (EB), Debian 7.10 (Wheezy), gcc 4.6.3
* gcc23 - kernel 4.1.4 (EL), Debian 8.4 (Jessie), gcc 4.9.2
* gcc24 - kernel 4.1.4 (EL), Debian 8.4 (Jessie), gcc 4.9.2 (EB = big endian,
EL = little endian)
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list