[Bug target/78633] [7 Regression] [SH] libgcc/fp-bit.c:944:1: error: invalid rtl sharing found in the insn
olegendo at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Dec 4 13:27:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78633
--- Comment #5 from Oleg Endo <olegendo at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Kazumoto Kojima from comment #1)
> Here is a trial patch
>
> diff --git a/config/sh/sh.md b/config/sh/sh.md
> index c6956a0..c83bf08 100644
> --- a/config/sh/sh.md
> +++ b/config/sh/sh.md
> @@ -858,7 +858,8 @@
> operands of the tstsi_t insn, which is generally the case. */
> if (dump_file)
> fprintf (dump_file, "cmpeqsi_t: replacing with tstsi_t\n");
> - emit_insn (gen_tstsi_t (XEXP (op.set_src, 0), XEXP (op.set_src, 1)));
> + emit_insn (gen_tstsi_t (copy_rtx (XEXP (op.set_src, 0)),
> + XEXP (op.set_src, 1)));
> DONE;
> }
>
> Oleg, could you take a look at the issue? Although the patch fixes
> the ICE, I'm not sure if it's OK and enough.
Hm ... if this is a latent bug, I would like to understand why it's wrong to
reference a reg rtx in the insn input operands. I've been doing that in
several places in similar ways...
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list