[Bug fortran/78618] ICE in gfc_check_rank, at fortran/check.c:3670
sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Dec 2 23:01:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78618
--- Comment #8 from Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu> ---
On Fri, Dec 02, 2016 at 10:49:12PM +0000, janus at gcc dot gnu.org wrote:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=78618
>
> --- Comment #7 from janus at gcc dot gnu.org ---
> (In reply to kargl from comment #6)
> > I updated my source tree to r243203, which includes your change.
> > My source tree cuurently has no other changes. I still see an ICE.
>
> Sorry, I can not reproduce that with my build on x86_64-linux-gnu ...
>
I anticipated that that would be your response. :-)
Note, I configured gcc with
../gcc7/configure \
--prefix=$HOME/work/7 --with-isl=/usr/local \
--enable-languages=c,fortran,c++ --enable-libsanitizer \
--disable-libmudflap --disable-nls
Perhaps, I need to re-do a full bootstrap. In the meantime,
I poking around to see what's happening.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list