[Bug target/72827] [7 Regression] gnat bootstrap broken on powerpc64le-linux-gnu
wschmidt at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Aug 30 14:51:00 GMT 2016
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=72827
--- Comment #11 from Bill Schmidt <wschmidt at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Eric Botcazou from comment #8)
> > I'm afraid I don't know anything about Ada and how its runtime works; it
> > looks like system.secondary_stack.ss_release is called automatically somehow
> > as part of entering make.Initialize, but I have no idea if that's supposed
> > to happen. It seems questionable at first glance.
>
> Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to connect to gcc112 in the
> CompileFarm:
>
> eric@arcturus:~> ssh -l ebotcazou gcc112.osuosl.org
> ssh: Could not resolve hostname gcc112.osuosl.org: Name or service not known
>
> Try to recompile the gnattools with reload instead of LRA, for example:
> rm -rf gnattools gcc/ada/tools gcc/stamp-tools
> make all-gnattools CFLAGS="-O2 -mno-lra"
>
> Does this eliminate the problem?
No, unfortunately it doesn't; I see the same error. I'll try the DSE
experiment now.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list