[Bug c/66532] New: Source file deleted when we use gcc compile
yongjin.ohn at lge dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Jun 14 06:14:00 GMT 2015
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66532
Bug ID: 66532
Summary: Source file deleted when we use gcc compile
Product: gcc
Version: unknown
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: enhancement
Priority: P3
Component: c
Assignee: unassigned at gcc dot gnu.org
Reporter: yongjin.ohn at lge dot com
Target Milestone: ---
Hello guys.
I'm newbie about the GCC compiler. Also, my english skill is poor, please
understand it.
Actually, When I compile using below command, my source are deleted.
gcc -o mysource.c mysource
I know this command is wrong. but I think that this is a problem. because user
can make a mistake. Also user can't recover his source code everything.
So, I think that If user input the like upper commend, we can change the
parameter order or backup the source file.
If you agree this situation, I'll try upload the patch.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list