[Bug ada/66205] gnatbind generates invalid code when finalization is enabled in restricted runtime
Arnaud Charlet
charlet@adacore.com
Thu Jun 11 16:04:00 GMT 2015
> I???ve managed to make what I think is a very-low-quality workround by
> (a) not suppressing the standard library on the target in system.ads
> (b) including a C source file in the RTS which provides dummies for the
> irrelevant-in-this-context __gl_* objects which bindgen now
> references.
>
> Anyway, now I have my copyright assignment in place, I???ll submit the
> patch. I???m
> not sure what regression tests would be appropriate: I propose to apply the
> patch and bootstrap/make check-ada for Darwin, that will show I haven???t
> broken
> the normal case, and I can repeat the build for arm-eabi and build a null main
> program.
>
> If there???s no chance that this patch will ever be accepted, please let me
> know before I embark on this!
Certainly a very low quality workaround won't be accepted, this would cause
too much maintenance troubles.
Arno
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list