[Bug fortran/66377] [F95] Wrong-code with equivalenced array in module

sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jun 3 17:01:00 GMT 2015


https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66377

--- Comment #7 from Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl.washington.edu> ---
On Wed, Jun 03, 2015 at 03:34:09PM +0000, dominiq at lps dot ens.fr wrote:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66377
> 
> --- Comment #6 from Dominique d'Humieres <dominiq at lps dot ens.fr> ---
> > Is this code old, or a regression introduced by the recent
> > module-equivalence patch (to reduce the module sizes)?
> 
> It is at least as old as 4.3.1 and I am wondering if the code is valid!
> 

Are wondering about the Fortran code or the section of code
in module.c?  I cannot find anything in F2003 that would
suggest the Fortran code is invalid.  I suppose I could be
looking in the wrong place as the Standardese sometimes 
can be confusing.



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list