[Bug c++/66666] ARM wrong copy constructor address on multiple inheritance
antonio.poggiali at datalogic dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jul 1 10:26:00 GMT 2015
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66666
--- Comment #16 from Antonio Poggiali <antonio.poggiali at datalogic dot com> ---
(In reply to James Greenhalgh from comment #15)
> >
> > > What userspace is running on the target?
> >
> > Sorry but I don't understand the question. Could you explain a little?
>
> Debian/Ubuntu/Android etc. I've been able to reproduce it with a Ubuntu
> 12.04.4 userspace. But I haven't yet understood the issue.
I'm using Yocto-generated Linux systems. I had the defect on systems build with
angstrom and also with poky. I had the defect on systems based on different HW
vendors systems (atmel & altera).
Currently i'm working on: Linux sama5d4ek
3.18.0-linux4sam_5.0-alpha1-00061-gfeb4121 #1 Tue Jun 30 11:14:11 CEST 2015
armv7l GNU/Linux
Do I answered you question?
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list