[Bug target/66563] [4.9 Regression] ICE (segmentation fault) on sh4-linux-gnu
glaubitz at physik dot fu-berlin.de
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jul 1 05:42:00 GMT 2015
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=66563
--- Comment #41 from John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz at physik dot fu-berlin.de> ---
(In reply to Kazumoto Kojima from comment #40)
> with my 4.9 native compiler built with 4.9 cross compiler for svn
> gcc-4_9-branch. I hope that miscompilation for mpfr is gone for
> bootstrapped 4.9 compiler and it fixes the original gcc issue too.
> Matthias, Adrian, what about the original error?
I cannot test yet as I have to fix the buildds first. This miscompilation issue
seems to have affected a couple of packages that found their way into the build
roots now and are causing me headaches.
I am waiting for Matthias to upload a new gcc-4.9 snapshot in the following
days while I will use the time to fix the build roots, then have the buildds
build the latest gcc-4.9 package and finally reschedule as many as possible
affected packages for rebuild.
So, please bear with me until I can give some feedback.
Adrian
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list