[Bug target/64669] [5 Regression] aarch64-linux profiledbootstrap failure
jiwang at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Jan 20 19:21:00 GMT 2015
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64669
--- Comment #10 from Jiong Wang <jiwang at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Richard Henderson from comment #8)
> Indeed, if I force used_in_cond_stmt_p to return false, which forces
> the use of the emit_cstore path, which means we return a proper
> boolean value instead of a CCmode value, the test case doesn't ICE.
>
> Moreover, combine does in fact remove the redundant compare and we
> are left with
>
> cmp w0, 39
> ccmp w0, 10, 4, ne
> bne .L19
>
> I think I was wrong to approve the ccmp patch with the used_in_cond_stmt_p
> logic in the first place, and that it should all be removed.
Richard, will you send out the patch? I could help testing
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list