[Bug fortran/64927] [4.8 Regression] Surprising error with -Wsurprising (-Wall) and TRANSFER + C_ASSOCIATED
anlauf at gmx dot de
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Feb 13 21:24:00 GMT 2015
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=64927
--- Comment #11 from Harald Anlauf <anlauf at gmx dot de> ---
(In reply to Dominique d'Humieres from comment #10)
> > After Dominique pointed out a range of revisions where the
> > bug disappeared in the 4.9 branch, I browsed through the list
> > of svn log messages. However, all fortran-related commits that
> > looked interesting to me (some of them TRANSFER related) appeared
> > to have backports to the 4.8 branch. Maybe I was not careful enough.
>
> AFAICT r198000 (pr56969) has not been back ported. The patch is almost
> trivial. If you don't beat me, I may find the motivation to do some testing
> during the weekend.
I pulled yesterday's 4.8 snapshot, bootstrapped it to verify that
the problem still existed, and applied the 1-liner from r198000.
It does not fix the issue.
Anyway, thanks for suggesting to try this one. Don't waste your time.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list