[Bug target/58400] gcc for h8300 internal compiler error: insn does not satisfy its constraints at fs/ext4/mballoc.c: In function 'mb_free_blocks':
gang.chen.5i5j at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Feb 2 19:59:00 GMT 2015
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=58400
--- Comment #13 from Chen Gang <gang.chen.5i5j at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Jeffrey A. Law from comment #12)
> Please leave the bug open until a fix is committed to the trunk.
OK, thanks.
Could any members help to commit the related patch to the trunk? I guess, I am
not the suitable member to do it:
- I only reported and monitored this issue, but did not analyze it in details,
this issue is fixed by another related members.
- Either, at present, I have no write right for main branch (I have posted my
assignment paper to FSF in 2015-01-31, I guess, it will reach FSF within
2015-02-28).
Thanks.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list