[Bug gcov-profile/69004] New: -fprofile-use stage fails on ARM
tulipawn at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Dec 21 16:27:00 GMT 2015
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=69004
Bug ID: 69004
Summary: -fprofile-use stage fails on ARM
Product: gcc
Version: 4.9.3
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: major
Priority: P3
Component: gcov-profile
Assignee: unassigned at gcc dot gnu.org
Reporter: tulipawn at gmail dot com
Target Milestone: ---
Hi,
I'd managed to build the C program in question on x86 Linux using the same
compiler version (gcc 4.9.3) with the exact steps so I expected to repeat the
procedure on armv7 (Odroid C1, Ubuntu 14.04) as well, however I'm getting this
error:
`error: corrupted value profile: value profile counter`
and so on during the profile-use stage.
Steps used:
1. -O3 -fprofile-generate -ftest-coverage and -lgcov
2. run the program
3. -O3 -fprofile-use and -lgcov
If you're interested in looking into this, please advise on how to provide more
debug info.
Thanks
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list