[Bug target/63534] [5 Regression] Bootstrap failure on x86_64/i686-linux
iains at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Oct 24 16:30:00 GMT 2014
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=63534
--- Comment #44 from Iain Sandoe <iains at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Stupachenko Evgeny from comment #43)
> (In reply to ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE from comment #42)
> > > --- Comment #41 from Stupachenko Evgeny <evstupac at gmail dot com> ---
> > > (In reply to ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE from comment #40)
> > [...]
> > > That should be not "EBX enablig" issue as pointed in comments 17 and 35.
> > > I'm testing bootstrap like in comment 34 and it passed.
> >
> > Adding --with-arch=core2 --with-cpu=core2 didn't make any difference.
> >
> > Rainer
>
> The core thing in comment 34 is "patch in comment 33 applied on top of
> r216304".
>
> Most likely after r216304 someone broke darwin bootstrap again.
> So to test my changes I use revision r216304 with patch from commnet 33.
there were at one point this week 4 concurrent bootstrap breaks on dariwn.
this PR.
the ipa-icf series
requiring non-weak aliases
and the iconv dep on libcpp.
I don't know how many of those have been fixed so far - but I suspect that not
all have. Unfortunately, not able to be more explict right now.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list