[Bug driver/63837] [5 Regression] r217391 causes kernel build errors with GCC_COMPARE_DEBUG=1
manu at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Nov 19 15:34:00 GMT 2014
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=63837
--- Comment #13 from Manuel López-Ibáñez <manu at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Jakub Jelinek from comment #12)
> Preapproved with proper ChangeLog entry.
Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with the machine in the compile farm
that I use for gcc development, and I'm not able to finish a
bootstrap®ression test. I always get:
couldn't create output pipe for command: too many open files
even for a pristine copy of GCC. This didn't happen a few days ago. I didn't
have time yet to investigate what is wrong. If someone can bootstrap®test
the patch for me, I will commit it with proper changelog and send it to
gcc-patches.
(Of course, hints on how to fix the above problem are more than welcome. This
issue prevents me from doing any GCC development right now).
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list