[Bug c++/63262] internal compiler error including math.h
fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Nov 2 21:46:00 GMT 2014
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=63262
--- Comment #5 from Francois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to karsten from comment #4)
> After using the last built from latest development “snapshot” source for
> 4.9.2 from Oct 29th, according the maintainer of http://hpc.sourceforge.net/
> the error appears still!
Can you tell us:
- what GCC source file was used exactly (link to tarball, or revision number)
- whether any modification (patch) was applied to the GCC source
- what build procedure they used (GMP, MPFR, MPC versions; what "configure"
command-line; etc.)
- what OS X version the compiler was configured on (not your machine, the one
the hpc.sourceforge.net people used)
Only my machine, with the closest build I have right now (somewhat older 4.9
branch), I don't see the bug. If I get the information above, I can try to
reproduce it, and figure it out.
Also, it might be good for the hpc.sourceforge.net team to come here and give
their input directly.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list