[Bug fortran/58842] libgfortran configuration error in 32-bit mode for GCC 4.8 with MacPorts "universal installation"
egall at gwmail dot gwu.edu
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Mar 2 19:02:00 GMT 2014
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=58842
Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu.edu> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |egall at gwmail dot gwu.edu
--- Comment #3 from Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu.edu> ---
I am running into this error as well. I attached my relevant logfiles in the
downstream ticket that the OP linked to.
(In reply to Dominique d'Humieres from comment #1)
>
> Check
> (1) that you have the right versions of this libraries in /opt/local that
> pass 'make check' without error;
Local-Admins-MacBook-Pro:~ ericgallager$ port installed gmp mpfr libmpc
The following ports are currently installed:
gmp @5.1.2_0+universal (active)
libmpc @1.0.2_0+universal (active)
mpfr @3.1.1-p2_0+universal (active)
I lost my results for their testsuites, but I suppose that I can run them
again...
> (2) that you don't have other such libraries which may interfere with the
> one in /opt/local (look into /usr/local for instance).
MacPorts sanitizes its build environment to avoid finding things in places like
/usr/local. That is a moot point though, as I do not have any of gmp, mpfr, or
libmpc installed in /usr/local anyways.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list