[Bug middle-end/60102] New: powerpc fp-bit ices at dwf_regno
paulo@matos-sorge.com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Feb 6 21:08:00 GMT 2014
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=60102
Bug ID: 60102
Summary: powerpc fp-bit ices at dwf_regno
Product: gcc
Version: 4.9.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: middle-end
Assignee: unassigned at gcc dot gnu.org
Reporter: paulo@matos-sorge.com
Created attachment 32073
--> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=32073&action=edit
Testcase
This might be a dup of PR52372 or PR57933 but since I am not sure I am opening
a new bug.
When trying to compile powerpc libgcc fp-bit I get an ICE using trunk:
$ /home/pmatos/projects/EXTERNAL/GCC/builds/gcc-trunk_powerpc/./gcc/cc1
-fpreprocessed fp-bit.i -quiet -dumpbase fp-bit.c -msoft-float -mcpu=8540
-auxbase-strip _addsub_df.o -g -g -g -O2 -O2 -O2 -Wextra -Wall -Wno-narrowing
-Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wold-style-definition -version -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector
-fvisibility=hidden -o fp-bit.s
GNU C (GCC) version 4.9.0 20140205 (experimental) (powerpc-eabispe)
compiled by GNU C version 4.8.1, GMP version 5.1.2, MPFR version
3.1.1-p2, MPC version 1.0.1
GGC heuristics: --param ggc-min-expand=30 --param ggc-min-heapsize=4096
GNU C (GCC) version 4.9.0 20140205 (experimental) (powerpc-eabispe)
compiled by GNU C version 4.8.1, GMP version 5.1.2, MPFR version
3.1.1-p2, MPC version 1.0.1
GGC heuristics: --param ggc-min-expand=30 --param ggc-min-heapsize=4096
Compiler executable checksum: 52229a64c376a95d997a16c551e2c79f
fp-bit.i: In function ‘fn3’:
fp-bit.i:27:1: internal compiler error: in dwf_regno, at dwarf2cfi.c:909
}
^
0x786749 dwf_regno
../../../gcc-trunk/gcc/dwarf2cfi.c:909
0x78696b dwarf2out_flush_queued_reg_saves
../../../gcc-trunk/gcc/dwarf2cfi.c:988
0x789981 scan_trace
../../../gcc-trunk/gcc/dwarf2cfi.c:2522
0x789ab2 create_cfi_notes
../../../gcc-trunk/gcc/dwarf2cfi.c:2565
0x78a553 execute_dwarf2_frame
../../../gcc-trunk/gcc/dwarf2cfi.c:2925
0x78b402 execute
../../../gcc-trunk/gcc/dwarf2cfi.c:3421
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
I will attach the fp-bit.i reduced version.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list