[Bug libstdc++/60793] Add target *-*-dragonfly* to dg-options on 172 libstdc++ tests
redi at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Apr 13 22:44:00 GMT 2014
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=60793
--- Comment #3 from Jonathan Wakely <redi at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to John Marino from comment #2)
> hmmm, that would imply that all the dragonfly patches that we've been
> carrying for years (including ada patches) would need to go in first.
I don't see why ada patches make any difference to libstdc++ test results (just
build with --enable-languages=c++ if necessary)
> DragonFly does not, and has never, built out of the box. It's not possible
> to have an automated test robot until support is added. I could have a
> before -and- after run, but that's a one off comparison.
We're unlikely to accept testsuite patches for a target that doesn't even
build.
A one-off set of results would be a lot better than none!
> I've been carrying these patches since 4.6 (actually a lot more, this is
> only a small subset).
Please submit the rest of them then :-)
I'm definitely in favour of supporting dragonfly, but tweaking the testsuite to
make tests pass for a target that noone else can build (because other necessary
patches are missing) is low priority.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list