[Bug ada/58239] [4.9 regression] pretty-print.c:789: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
iains at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Sep 1 09:28:00 GMT 2013
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=58239
Iain Sandoe <iains at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachment #30734|0 |1
is obsolete| |
--- Comment #14 from Iain Sandoe <iains at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
Created attachment 30737
--> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=30737&action=edit
tentative fix V1
thanks Eric,
As I was trying to say in earlier comments (and failing to be clear, I
suppose), Darwin needs the library dirs as "-B" in addition to "-L", because we
have to use spec substitution to access static libs.
The "-B" have always been missing - and the fact that the gcc driver was
invoked with "-static-libstdc++" would not show this up, since that
option/driver combination does not cause any libraries to be added to the link
line.
Anyway, the revised patch includes -B where you've added the -L.
With this (and a fix for pr58269), x86_64-darwin12 bootstraps and completes the
ada and gnat test-suites with no new fails.
I am bootstrapping x86_64-darwin10 (slower machine) and will try a darwin12 X
linux later (and powerpc-darwin9 maybe overnight).
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list