[Bug c++/57241] -Wmultichar warnings despite a #pragma diagnostic ignored -Wmultichar directive
manu at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Nov 16 20:23:00 GMT 2013
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=57241
Manuel López-Ibáñez <manu at gcc dot gnu.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED
Resolution|--- |DUPLICATE
--- Comment #5 from Manuel López-Ibáñez <manu at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
(In reply to Manuel López-Ibáñez from comment #4)
>
> Doesn't CPP diagnostics pass through the pragma classify code in
> diagnostic.c even when tokenizing ahead of time? If so, I don't understand
> why the warning is not suppressed. I don't have time to investigate it
> myself, but I don't see why that would be the problem here.
So answering to myself: No, it doesn't (see PR53431). I think it must.
This affects all the controllable warnings from CPP when using g++.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 53431 ***
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list