[Bug fortran/56637] Bad result on max(1,shiftr(j,1))

fkrogh#gcc at mathalacarte dot com gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sat Mar 16 18:46:00 GMT 2013


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=56637

--- Comment #3 from Fred Krogh <fkrogh#gcc at mathalacarte dot com> 2013-03-16 18:46:06 UTC ---
First some confusion.  If I single step over the first statement it works
properly. Once past that confusion, deleting both -floop-block and
-floop-strip-mine from the make file it still fails.

Although the test case I'm running is small, the actual code is quite large.

After realizing the problem with single stepping over the statement causing it
to work, I just tried that with the extra statement in front, and that actually
fails if I set the breakpoint after k is defined. So that part of my original
post should be ignored.

When I tried a small test case before, I had not used the same flags as caused
failure.  I just tried such a case, and it worked, so no luck in generating a
small test case.



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list