[Bug libstdc++/59436] FAIL: 17_intro/headers/c++200x/stdc++.cc (test for excess errors)
jakub at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Dec 16 17:42:00 GMT 2013
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=59436
--- Comment #9 from Jakub Jelinek <jakub at gcc dot gnu.org> ---
Note this must be PCH related, can't reproduce it without PCH even with --param
ggc-min-expand=0 --param ggc-min-heapsize=0.
Unfortunately I only reproduce it two i686 builds ago and don't remember the
exact revision and what patches I had applied back then, so all I can see is
that in the PCH file there is some TEMPLATE_DECL with it's
decl_non_common.arguments set to error_mark_node when it ought to be TREE_LIST.
So, if somebody can reproduce it right now with their current tree, it would be
nice to debug where during PCH writing the bad value was stored and if it came
from already by that time bogus TEMPLATE_DECL, or if it got broken during the
PCH writing.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list