[Bug target/54407] FAIL: 30_threads/condition_variable/54185.cc execution test program timed out on powerpc-apple-darwin9 and x86_64-apple-darwin10
dominiq at lps dot ens.fr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Oct 14 21:18:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=54407
--- Comment #12 from Dominique d'Humieres <dominiq at lps dot ens.fr> 2012-10-14 21:17:47 UTC ---
> Still suppresses the execution of the test on x86_64-apple-darwin12. Are there
> any examples in the FSF gcc testsuites of dg-run being used at the same time as
> dg-compile?
Yes (I did not invent it, I tried it because I saw it):
gcc.dg/vect/vect-(82|83)_64.c for instance.
/* { dg-do run { target { { powerpc*-*-* && lp64 } && powerpc_altivec_ok } } }
*/
/* { dg-do compile { target { { powerpc*-*-* && ilp32 } && powerpc_altivec_ok }
} } */
/* { dg-options "-O2 -ftree-vectorize -mpowerpc64 -fdump-tree-vect-stats
-maltivec" } */
> I suspect that is an unsupported combination.
Now you asked the question, the test is not run on powerpc-apple-darwin9 with
-m64.
Could you try to put the 'dg-do compile' line before the 'dg-do run' one?
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list