[Bug tree-optimization/54717] [4.8 Regression] Runtime regression: polyhedron test "rnflow" degraded
sergos.gnu at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Mon Oct 8 08:55:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=54717
--- Comment #9 from Sergey Ostanevich <sergos.gnu at gmail dot com> 2012-10-08 08:55:25 UTC ---
Thanks for the reduced test, Dominique!
I see that vectorized did not manage to generate MIN after the change. Also, it
is looks pretty similar to what I posted at first: there was no prephitmp
created for the xxtrt_[]
> ival2_15 = _85 < prephitmp_266 ? ival2_10 : iva
> prephitmp_237 = MIN_EXPR <_85, prephitmp_266>;
-----------------------
< _86 = (integer(kind=8)) ival2_14;
< _87 = _86 + -1;
< _88 = *xxtrt_46(D)[_87];
< ival2_15 = _85 < _88 ? ival2_10 : ival2_14;
I suspect that one of the iterator you removed - possibly VEC_iterate - made
more traverse than that you created?
I also double check that for the reduced test MIN did not generated and not
appears in assembly. PMU measurements (Vtune) confirms that BBLOCKs missing min
contributes the difference in clocks.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list