[Bug fortran/54797] Gnu Fortran compiler does not recognize module file it created
kargl at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Oct 3 19:20:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=54797
kargl at gcc dot gnu.org changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |kargl at gcc dot gnu.org
--- Comment #1 from kargl at gcc dot gnu.org 2012-10-03 19:20:19 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #0)
> I am trying to compile a library of module files using make for use later in
> codes, that may require mpi or on earlier created modules. I have tested the
> compilation with pgfortran and intel compilers on linux with open-mpi 1.4.5 and
> it works perfectly. I have additionally tested it on linux using open-mpi 1.4.5
> and gfortran 4.2.1 and on Mac OSx 10.6 with open-mpi 1.4.3 and gfortran 4.6,
> with both failing with the following error:
>
> Fatal Error: File 'odesoldat.mod' opened at (1) is not a GFORTRAN module file
>
> I have checked to make sure that I throughly cleaned the folders to make sure
> the module file as well as the object file are deleted prior to compilation.
>
> I am using the following compilation flags:
> FLAGS = -O3 -fdefault-real-8 -fdefault-double-8 -J $(MODULE)
>
> If anyone has insights they would be most welcome.
What is the first line in odesoldat.mod?
Have you tried using the -I option?
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list