[Bug fortran/54784] [OOP] allocation of extended types with polymorphic allocatable members
janus at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Tue Oct 2 22:36:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=54784
--- Comment #3 from janus at gcc dot gnu.org 2012-10-02 22:35:57 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> So there is actually two different bugs
Or the two different errors you are seeing are really due to the same
underlying problem. I'm not quite sure about that yet, but I already have a
suspicion ...
> one is the invalid memory reference
> which happens when you don't allocate in order.
>
> There is a second, the one I was really trying to report, and that's when
> allocating in my original example type(block1d) before type(block2d), namely
> the call
> call d%addBlock(1,b1)
> call d%addBlock(2,b2)
Would be great if you could try to find a maximally reduced test for this case,
too. That would definitely help a lot.
In the meantime, I will start looking at the case in comment 1 ...
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list