[Bug target/53283] [4.8 Regression] Many failures on x86_64-apple-darwin10 after revision 186789
iains at gcc dot gnu.org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun May 20 11:14:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53283
--- Comment #9 from Iain Sandoe <iains at gcc dot gnu.org> 2012-05-20 09:42:03 UTC ---
((In reply to comment #7)
> > The attached patch bootstrapped on *86*-darwin9/10, ppc-darwin9 - lightly
> > tested ... needs checking on Darwin11.
>
> The patch in comment #6 (after a clean bootstrap) fixes most of the failures,
> but
>
> FAIL: g++.dg/other/darwin-cfstring1.C ...
> FAIL: obj-c++.dg/strings/const-cfstring-2.mm -fnext-runtime ...
these are, AFAICT, the result of a different problem: viz folding of macro
expressions (not sure I understand what that's doing, exactly)
>
> Note that an ICE has been recently introduced for
> obj-c++.dg/ivar-invalid-type-1.mm (I'll open a new PR for it ASAP).
I also see this on *-d9, x86-64-d10 - (at present) I think it completely
unrelated, (failing apparently on a line with __thread)
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list