[Bug c++/53225] static operator new in multiple inheritance carries incorrect type information for the class
dimitrisdad at gmail dot com
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri May 4 22:01:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=53225
Thomas W. Lynch <dimitrisdad at gmail dot com> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|RESOLVED |WAITING
Resolution|INVALID |
--- Comment #24 from Thomas W. Lynch <dimitrisdad at gmail dot com> 2012-05-04 22:00:37 UTC ---
"don't talk C++ to me" hah I love it! Sounds like my mother you just need to
add the "young man". Though I think you are getting personally engaged here,
unless that is joke. I will wait for another reviewer. As for your example of
multiple inheritance above showing A and C stacked, indeed you can see that A
moved relative to the base of the object, and the mechanism for finding the
field again, by your own example. Anyway Johnny let me continue this with
someone else and hopefully pull it back to the original topic.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list