[Bug c++/51832] [4.7 regression] Rev.182970 causes LTO link errors (multiple definitions of allocator_traits)
markus at trippelsdorf dot de
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Fri Jan 13 22:10:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51832
--- Comment #7 from Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de> 2012-01-13 21:25:48 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #6)
> I still can't reproduce this on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. I notice that you have a
> lot of configure flags in your gcc -v output; mine is just
>
> /home/jason/src/trunk/configure -v --with-mpfr=/opt/cfarm/mpfr
> --with-gmp=/opt/cfarm/gmp --with-mpc=/opt/cfarm/mpc
> --with-libelf=/opt/cfarm/libelf --enable-languages=all,obj-c++
> --enable-checking
>
> Can you try rebuilding the compiler with different configure flags and see if
> one of them is causing this difference? I tried building the compiler with all
> your configure flags, but it seems to result in a broken stage1 compiler for
> me.
Even the most minimal config fails on my machine:
gcc_build_dir % ../gcc/configure --disable-multilib --enable-checking
--enable-languages=c,c++
gcc_build_dir % make -j4
My gcc git clone is clean:
gcc % git status
# On branch master
nothing to commit (working directory clean)
Can anybody else except Jason reproduce this issue?
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list