[Bug libstdc++/51296] Several 30_threads tests FAIL on Tru64 UNIX
ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld.DE
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Jan 11 17:38:00 GMT 2012
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51296
--- Comment #19 from ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld.DE <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld.DE> 2012-01-11 17:37:59 UTC ---
> --- Comment #18 from Jonathan Wakely <redi at gcc dot gnu.org> 2012-01-11 16:50:09 UTC ---
> Regarding the remaining failures, it appears to be a front-end issue. Fixing it
> in the library could be done with an autoconf macro to detect that the testcase
> in comment 13 works. If that macro isn't defined, use the init function instead
> of the init macro.
I've just tried it with the vendor cxx (first disabling noexcept for C++
< 2011), and it also fails with EINVAL.
> I'm not sure if/when I'll be able to work on that.
Given that this is mostly autoconf work, I could give it a try myself if
I can figure out where best to override the __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT
definition from gthr-default.h/gthr-posix.h. The problem seems to be
that autoconf results go into <bits/c++config.h>, which is included way
before <bits/gthr.h>.
If all else failed, one could do so in libgcc/gthr-posix.h.
Rainer
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list